Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Latest Flowers - Baby Toes and Cacti

We've been pretty busy getting the kids to their events and doing some other improvements/chores around the house. We got a PV system put up on the roof and I've been switching out bulbs and the kitchen sink faucet to modernize the house and get as efficient as we possibly can. Electricity and fuel are forecasted to increase in price significantly in the next year, so we're preparing now. Anyways, enough of why I haven't been making pots or gardening. On Monday afternoon, I did a lot of catching up (cleaning up and repotting the Thai Pepper plants I'll be raising as bonsai, collecting the plants for the upcoming CSSH plant raffle give away, and potting/rearranging some of the regulars. While doing all that, I noticed these two plants had sent up new flowers.
 
Always a good thing to stop and smell the proverbial flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment