Friday, May 5, 2017

Recent Repots

Moved for various reasons - mostly "make room for others" and "needed to change the soil anyways". This first one is the Euphorbia ankarensis I picke dup at the plant sale last weekend. I needed to up pot one of the Adeniums to get to this pot (which is probably still a size too large for it).

 

 And I did a similar thing here - Ariocarpus fissuratus transferred to an unused pot to get it in better draining media, and to free up its original pot for an unknown cactus.

 

 This cactus is going to need a lot of rehabilitation. There is really not much vegetative material here... a lot of watering to get it to reinflate and lots of patience.

 

 I'm sure there were more swap outs, but frankly they are all starting to mesh together, and if it hasn't been done yet, it'll probably wait until next year (I gotta start playing in the water again, instead of spending all my time repotting plants - killing mealies should be all that's required for the rest of the year now).

No comments:

Post a Comment