Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Euphorbia globosa - Again - for the Third Time

And hopefully the last.  This is the fourth of four plants from this latest batch.

The first E globosa I got (maybe 18 months ago now) melted.  I believe it was a victim of over watering and a little too much water pressure (I don't water any plants from afar now - right over the top with a gentle raining action or better yet a mist setting).  It had great form and frequently flowered.

The second one I got was a bigger plant, but the new growth didn't come out round - more oblong.  I went ahead and sold it at the last CSSH meeting.

Now we come to this third one.  I was able to select this plant (the others were selected by the nursery and sent) from pictures and it is perfect!  It has more size than the first one and way better shape than the second one.





I believe I'll try and wait for another of the recent pots I have going through the glazing process at the ceramics studio.  It'll probably be a few weeks then before this gets into a new pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment