Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Unidentified Bunch

I'm sure this is a type of Pedilanthus, but the sample plant had much shorter arms than the plants I normally see (which is why I bought it - but the club members who saw it while I was helping at the CSSH Show tent said that sample plant was heavily trimmed back).




I'll have to look into identifying the species.

Next is an epiphyte cactus that I got from Maureen - I asked for and got the name, but it didn't stick in my head.  This one should be easy enough to id (once I ask Maureen again).


This is a type of Austrocylindropuntia (possibly a vestita) - the sample plant had lots of crested growth.




One of a couple of cactus I picked up - these will likely have to grow out a bit before I can id them 



The BWS Halawa Xeriscape Garden Unthirsty Plant Sale was a lot of fun to attend!  Can't wait for next year



No comments:

Post a Comment