Sunday, November 6, 2016

Nursery Surfing - First Stop

Over the past few days, I've hit quite a few of the local nurseries. Normally on the way home from work, if the traffic sucks I'll pull into one of the four nurseries on the road home - Lowes Iwilei, Home Depot Iwilei, Koolau Farmers Kalihi, or the NEX Garden Shop. Most days it's Lowes just because of ease of access and I can see the traffic flow from the garden shop. On Wednesday of last week, I went ahead and made the trip to Koolau Farmers at Kalihi. They had the usual Adenium selection they normally carry, but what really caught my eye this trip were the Pitcher Plants. These pitchers were relatively small, but the price was right. With the upcoming Fall Plant Sales coming up over the next few weeks, I did not buy these - there's a good chance that these and others will be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment